WHY US ?
1.Thailand is the country that performs the most sex reassignment surgeries, followed by Iran(“Sex change funding undermines no gays claim”, Robert Tait, The Guardian, 26 September 2007; accessed 20 September 2008.)
Best Candidate for SRS, MTF :
The Standards of care for gender identity disorders – WPATH (World Professional Association for Transgender Health) the earliest sets of clinical guidelines for the express purpose of ensuring “lasting personal comfort with the gendered self in order to maximize overall psychological well-being and self-fulfillment.” These standards are still the most well-known; however, other sets of SOCs, protocols and guidelines do exist, especially outside the USA.
– Specific minimum requirements as prerequisites to HRT
– Much of the criticism surrounding the WPATH
– Psychological evaluation letter
– Highly controversial and often maligned document among patients seeking medical intervention (Hormones)
– Real-Life experience
– Physically healthy and emotionally stable with realistic expectations
– Must be over 20 year old with good health condition